University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Return to BOSS


Please enter the following information to continue the PIN Reset process:

Tips and Info

  • If you do not have a PIN Reset Token, please enter your T-number and press the Continue button and a new token will be generated for you
  • If you don't know your T-number, please contact one of the following:
    • Undergraduate students may contact the Office of Admissions on 501-569-3127
    • Graduate students may contact the Graduate School on 501-569-3206
    • Law students may contact the Law School's Office of Admissions/Records on 501-324-9903 or 501-324-9904
    • Staff and faculty may contact Human Resources on 501-569-3180
* indicates a required field.